5 Reasons why South-Africa is the ultimate golfing holiday destination
1. Great Golfing Culture. South Africa is a golf mad country and produced some of the games great golfers and major championship winners such as Bobby Lock, Gary Player, Ernie Els, Retief Goosen and Trevor Immelman. In 2009 South-Africans made up 30% of the International side in the President's cup team.
2. Top quality golf courses. South Africa features nearly 500 golf courses in South Africa many of them of international standards and designed by some of the worlds greatest golfing legends including Jack Nicklaus and Gary Player.
3. All-year-round Golf Weather. South Africa has a very pleasant and moderate climate with warm and sunny days most of the year making it a golfers paradise.
4. First World Infrastructure. South-Africa is the most developed country in Africa and travel conditions matches international standards with modern airports, top quality hotels, luxury transportation, well maintained national road network, world class hospitals, technological advances which includes sattelite television, broadband internet and Wi-Fi hotspots in many hotels and coffee shops.
5. Spectacular Natural Beauty and Wildlife. Come and view the big 5 in their natural habitat, enjoy the breathtaking views from Table Mountain and explore the superb coastal scenery of the garden route.